Monday, January 19, 2009

Self forgiveness here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do not have to or I can not breath here when my nose is stuck with some stuff instead of realizing that I created this because I was not here as breath - and the only way is to breath trough this and not allowing myself as supression of breath as who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see something in my sister and thinking that she's like this or like that - instead of realizing that I realize something within me what I have accepted and allowed and now seeing it in her - and instead of believing that she is doing this - realizing that I do the same and that's why I judge to keep up separation instead of seeing why I allow this within me and how and forgive it unconditionally here.

No comments: