Monday, March 4, 2013

[JTL 15] Stopping fear from childhood part 3

This post is the continuation of
Self-corrective statements to prepare to change by scripting practical awareness

When and as I think that I do not have stability and I do not have constancy here - I realize - it is the consequence of disregarding myself as physical here - I breathe it trough and I remain here anyways without reason.
When and as I disregard my physical breathing as self-presence - I stop, I let go all occupation within and as my mind and I stop for a moment, I let go all what I fear from and concern about - I breathe naturally here and I realize I am breathing here as reality.
When and as I experience that I am following my thoughts and in fact participating within fear regarding to what I experience - I realize I've judged myself regarding to my current location based on my past - and I attempt to not face the consequence here, myself here, responsibility here, but it's all here - I stop, I breathe, I re-align myself with and as physical presence and I let go all thoughts, feeling, emotions.
When and as I think that breath must be equalized - I stop, I realize I can not control or manipulate myself in order to breath naturally - by positive and negative feedback from judgments - I decide I breath here, I walk, I act.

When and as I realize I participate within conflict within and as me - I stop - I realize I use starting point as energy what is of reason, what is of self-interest as self-doubt as wanting to fight to have the winner reason within me to conclude what I should do - I stop, I let go all polarities - all definitions, all fear - I breathe, I re-align myself here as physical as self-trust as common sense.
When and as I fear that I am not constant, stable, physical self-expression here as presence within life-aware breathing - I apply self-forgiveness, I re-align myself with and as myself as equal as one as the physical here.
When and as I fear from not being able to constant and consistent here within physical - I realize that because I believe within thoughts and within that belief actually I stop self-presence, so I stop, completely stop, I re-align myself here as physical as breath as self-direction within the principle of what is best for all.
When and as I want to think to have a conclusion about something what apparently I am not sure, I have doubt about it, I experience conflict within - I stop, I am here.
When and as I fear from knowing exactly what is going on - I stop, I let go all thoughts what tell me that I can not know and I do not know what is going on here - instead of realizing that I am here physically and breathing trough reacting to thoughts.

When and as I experience that I desire after 'higher' experience from what I judge my actual current experience - I stop, I realize that high needs low to exist and within bouncing between two polarity extremes is not life, so I do not participate within 'wanting to get high' in fact to avoid 'low'.
When and as I fear from what would happen if I would act immediately always instead of being physically petrified while processing trough thoughts to 'solve' and 'conclude' with the apparently 'best' solution trough self-judgments according to self-accepted past-definitions -- I stop, I realize I am starting point as Life as presence physically and expressing myself within the act of breath.
When and as judge myself as inferior regarding to something according to my physical senses or previously accepted self-judgments - I stop, I do not participate - it is a mind-game to equate apparent self-program to not really act outside the box.
When and as I judge myself or others or any physical object as inferior to me - I stop, I have been accepted to superimpose myself in relationship to something outside of me as human physical body - I realign myself as the act of physical breath within the consideration of realization that following any thought will lead me to doubt and judgments.

When and as I fear from falling out from my human physical body - I realize it is not real, it is because an experience what I've judged as avoidable because apparently within that I automatically judge myself the way as it is not cool.

I commit myself to face all my fears right here where I am as self-presence.
I commit myself to face myself in all ways unconditionally.
I commit myself to stand as Life regardless of any thoughts, feelings, emotions.
I commit myself to start deprogramming the fear what I have accepted and allowed myself to define as myself since childhood.
I commit myself to expose and share all my realizations regarding to fear and self-abdication, self-petrification and self-delusion unconditionally.
I commit myself to investigate all the consciousness layers what I participate within because of self-accepted perception of fear.
I commit myself to stop participate within energy in terms of thoughts, feelings, emotions because it is influencing, controlling, directing me, regardless of what anyone would say to me about this.
I trust myself that I am stopping myself what is not really me as eternal as Life as constant and consistent presence within and as the physical.
I trust myself within the self-dedication of writing down all my thoughts and investigate their origin and the relationship with other thoughts and how I've allowed myself to automate myself by self-accepted 'association' and 'conclusions' to tell me who I am and what I should and what I should not do and what is right and what is not right.
I commit myself to walk the 7 years of journey to Life within I investigate and decompose and correct myself within the interest of what is best for all what is always direct, simple, obvious, common sense.

When and as I experience this physical anxiousness, as some sort of vibration, energetic tense of physical fear - I stop, I realize if I accept fear as myself, I am responsible for allowing myself within existing fear and I walk the mind by writing it out and correcting myself literally physically to stop the excuses and justifications of why I accept myself to exist within fear.


When and as I experience myself as using my body as a separate thing from what I define as 'myself' - I stop, I re-align myself with and as the body as myself as equal as one and I realize I've been participating within self-seclusion and separation by judging my body and judging myself and therefore I am responsible for the experience and the consequence of this separation of me as me - I stop I breathe I let go I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come out an idea that my body is not real in terms of who I am.

When and as I experience myself fighting within - existing within any conflict - accepting any thoughts - I stop, I realize I've been accepting and allowing myself to exist as not who I am - I stop, I breathe, I let go all and realign myself with the common sensical fact that my real location is where and as my human physical body is.

When and as I experience myself to engage into fight with words within myself for instance wanting to think out the best solution to me - I stop, I realize all my thoughts are my past therefore following(fool-loving) any thoughts indicates that I am not really here, I am not really real in terms of what I do.
When and as I experience myself losing my stability - I realize because I've been accepting and allowing myself to take refugee within and as thoughts, feelings and emotions and in fact those are not real, constantly changing and evolving and if I define myself according to thoughts, feelings, emotions, I will always will be the slave of my past-accepted consequence without real physical change.

When and as I experience myself reacting on thinking, emotional or feeling level to the physical senses of experiencing my human physical body - I stop - I realize I've never really been here - therefore I've never experienced my body here as myself before constantly - therefore any judgment coming up regarding to this - is not real, it is the consequence of fear from exactly happening this.
 

Daily Food for Self-honesty:

Investigate Journey To life movement

Trained and seasoned teachers assist and support you to walk Self-honesty for FREE
http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

No comments: