Saturday, December 18, 2010

Self forgiveness on quantity of information

Doing SRA information processing, I had an inner reaction to a bunch of directories what contain directories with files - my inner reaction was it is too big, it is too much to process.
I do not accept limitation like that - I stand up and I forgive myself for limiting myself with defining information as too much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define information regarding to it's size.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define information according to previously defined informations.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pull back from processing a specific information because I defined it as big, great, huge, lot - instead of realizing - at one breath I process a specific amount of information - in the next breath I process the next one.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define files within directories within files as a lot information - instead of realizing that the quantity what I am referring to as 'lot' - is based on my self-definition according to quantity.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define that I am capable of processing only a specific amount of information regarding to my past, regarding to my fears of I might be not able to process this information - instead of realizing - I am here, I express, I breathe without any self-definition. If the information is too big, then I use some methodology to walk through it effectively.

No comments: