Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Self forgiveness - satisfaction, self-deception

I forgive myself that I have not accepted myself as breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted.
I forgive myself that I habe accepted and allowed myself to deliberate myself with the idea of choice.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to discipline myself because of the fear of failure.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from failure instead of realizing that I am here and I express and I trust myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my fear from failure, because within the past I had some intense experiences when I perceived as failure and defining myself and my abilites according those experiences instead of releasing and exploring what is here and express myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to discipline myself to be breath and act immediately.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that not enough to 'not to think' but be aware the breath - be the breath and express myself AS breath - because if not - then I can deceive myself with participation within thoughts and definitions again without noticing it - only when already made myself 'away from here', 'away from breath' and acting as a definition-systematic-expression instead of being always here as breath as life.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when I am starting something without being aware of the breath - I am deceiving myself.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when I am not expressing myself as the breath and stopping the thoughts and explore what is here - then I am deceiving myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I accept to 'miss' a breath even for a moment - I am deceiving myself and I am not here - and I am not real.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I accept to miss a breath even for a moment - even when I am typing - I am not self-honest - because I am not here as expression, only pre-definied system-manifestation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself trough my human physical eyes such as pictures of things, objects, beings and defining those and defining myself according to these images - and then defining the world according to the already defined relationship between my self-definition and the definition of others-things.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when I am accepting myself as not being aware the breath and express myself not as the breath, just 'doing something 'intuitively or automatically' - Ithen I am not self-honest, I am not here as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when I am not aware of the breath - then it becomes my habit and then it becomes my perception about who I am and when I accept myself as this 'being unaware of the breath' - I am deceiving myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself in order to escape from what is here, who I am and what I have already accepted and allowed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within energy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stimulate myself according to have my satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care only for satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define satisfaction as joy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from satisfaction, and then acting according to 'get' satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define satisfaction as purpose.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I used the word satisfaction as an excuse to not stand up as all as one as equal as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have my own satisfaction because I have defined myself as unsatisfied.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as unsatisfied.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as unsatisfied because I've defined things what are the conditions to have or to get or to experience to have my satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the absent of satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss satisfaction instead of realizing that I am not considering to stop missing it and realize that I am everything already here.


I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I deceive myself when I say - ok I see it is dishonesty, but anyway, I will do it to realize my deception -- and I do it and I do not realize and I do not change - so I remain as the self-dishonesty - then I am the responsible directly for separation not for myself but for all as one as equal.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I can stop addiction so simply just not participate anymore but I have to will myself and decide - and the motivation should not be less than all as one as equal as me within oneness and equality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move only by motivation instead of self expression as moment as breath as inner silence.

No comments: