Friday, October 15, 2010

dont think

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, define that my thinking is because of tiredness - instead of realizing that my thinking is not directly related with tiredness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am tired.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think when I do not express - instead of realizing - when I do not express - I think.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself and manifesting self judgment and thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define thinking as energy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to thinking.