Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ok

Ok, I've killed all unposted/unfinished blog drafts, simply by publishing them, some were for months only - only sleepeng. I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not breath naturally in every moment.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I walk.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I walk on street.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I meet with someone on street.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I look into someone-s eye while I am walking on street.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I see something uncommon.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define situations as uncommon.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define situations separated from me, instead of realizing that the situations are me as one as equal and I can breath here and direct myself as the situation as me as one as equal here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to freeze my breath when I encounter with a breathtaking experience.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define situation as breathtaking by allowing myself to stop breathing naturally to be able to dig into the mind and not being here as the physiscal as me as one as equal to take self-responseibility and direct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to yawn, to shut down, to not hear what I was about in the last moment.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally when I am having a conversation with somebody.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/consider about the other related to my breathing experience - instead of realizing that I breath here and this is not the question of judgement, but self-trust - - can I trust within and as me to breath here naturally or not - and if not then why? What is the obsticle within my head what I dare to push before my breath - to see this and realize the dishonesty and prepare the change by specific self-forgiveness and then apply it and change.,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider about how many blog posts I send today, instead of realizing that I am me as breath here - and I discipline myself to focus to what is here and when attempts are occuring to wavering then applying self-forgiveness specifically.

No comments: