Sunday, May 10, 2009

When system manifests physically how to emerge

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?p=81280#81280

Here was the original, I translated it to hungarian as it assists immensely

http://destenihu.ning.com/profiles/blogs/level-es-valasz-ra-joao-es

Sometimes I had this experience - for instance the last one when I fell down to the pit near the Paradise beach in India - so when I was pulled up, then I had to walk, then I 'had time' about wondering - this kind of experience I had and I even vomited for a while...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the fear system is also me, what I've separated myself from trough the Mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself separate myself from myself trough the Mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within separation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid to face with the system of myself instead of standing up here and emerging myself with and as the system as inner silence as one as equal.

No comments: