Friday, August 20, 2010

Imperative

It is imperative to not recreate the relationships - or even it's deception again -- I am specific - I stand I breath, I apply, I move, I change.

So I am going into well-described, communicated agreement only - otherwise I stand alone.

I do not compromise myself - in fact there is a girl who invited me to see that if we could form a sexual relationship based on honesty -- it is obvious that she has no idea about self honesty - as the last relationship was also like this -- K. did not know anything about self honesty and self foriveness - I trust myself in the moment - and I do not trust anyone else but myself here - and direct - assist, and move. Simple. Not defining but stating out that I am not willing to support self dishonesty - within other and within myself - same -- no more.

No comments: