Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Stand as Life within the money system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my expression and not realizing by judging myself I stop express therefore I am not able to physically correct myself therefore I must stop self judgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself by defining I am powerless because I am of the money system, I do not have enough money to support me and others unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I must use math: 1+1=2 - move day by day, moment by moment, realigning myself with the principle as what is best for all, seeing what blocks me to express myself in this and then applying self forgiveness, writing, sharing and stopping and moving on. Simple.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to solve everything in one moment instead of realizing that is of mind - the current system is not in the stage what can be corrected or changed in a single moment therefore if even I try it - I can realize - I am not capable of - and then I must not judge myself according to this act - but realizing that there is a group with I can stand and moment by moment accumulating all within the starting point of Equal Money System we can proceed but then I must stop all desire, all separation, all fear, all definition from within.

No comments: