Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ma le Ma tricks

I forgive that
I allowed myself to participate within and as the male matrix subconscious mind system -
I forgive myself that
I accepted to become a mind consciousness system

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to form a relationship with the subconscious mind
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from the whole unversal sound expression of life as who I really am as all as in oneness and equality.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to manifest this perception of idea of separation - what is merely just an illusionaric self-judgement.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will be a hero as the absolute male personality have been programmed into the subconscious mind.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting to be a soldier to prove that I am a man who can stand and kill for saving others.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed others to become soul dyers who are killing each other and not realising that they are actually killing themselves as me as one as equal and it is necessary to once and for all to STOP.
I stop - everything stops. I stop relationship with the judgement - I am one and equal wth and as the accepted projected self- judgement. This is what I forgive
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge myself - instead of apply me in every moment as the presence of me as breath always here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to form an idea about I am not moving - instead of realizing that I am forming the participation and manifestation as the self-judgement as hiding behind excuse to not face the truth - to allowing myself to perceive me as not moving self. I am here as the simplicity as breath.
I stand as all life as equal as one - no separation - I am all life - this is who I am, this is what I stand for, and this is what I express.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting to find excuses to express my rage as war - to wanting to find a situation where is no warranty about I can direct - to put myself into a self-dishonesty to separate me from my perceived judgemental mind-picturebased ideas as refractionbased holographic 3D illusionaric refractional system what apparently controls me ---
I am emerging myself into literally everything to practically realise that nothing moves within me but I move me as whole sound expression as life as all as one to direct what is actually here to birth life from the phisical to stop hell on earth and express who we really are as life without any separation.

I am no longer accepting the relationship within my mind with my mind as sexual desire what is a past definied, past determined, past manifested system what I placed to sink in to not wanting to face with me - but it is too much - I stop I have to stop I am stopping -

What is there - is not here - what is there is the refractional visual illusion of what is here - so I unify everything here - no need to find relationship because I am here - I am desiring my own presence - and I stop and I realize that I am here.


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realising the nature of the refractions - I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not wanting to stop lingerling around the refractions - to trying to understand - instead of facing and moving self and expressing and realising what is here and what is here as separation and forgive and stop and I remain.

I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to wake up in moring as the breath as me as the moment as me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting to fing a sexual relationship, to trying to be intimate with others, to trying to hide the fact that I am not being intimate with me within me as me.

No comments: