Sunday, March 9, 2008

death

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to fear from death.
death is an idea need to be released
i am not death
i am life
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to became curve like a snake.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself trying to escape from myself as truth as life.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to do not be one and equal with my human phisical body.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to fear from slipping out the body. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to be doubtful in me as me as life. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not being absolute straight as breath as application as moment as directive power of life without any condition.

Breath in
breath out

no more

breath in breath out
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to feel pan in the center of my back
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to hide my center of my back to not see it
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to be a soldier robot zealot like a shooted arrow
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to procastinate abolute self-honesty
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to concern about other people

i forigve myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from being suked out from my center of my body
i f or give
myself
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a process
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to try to hiding from self-honesty
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to judge my center of my back as a black hole what wants all my focus to sort it out - instead of realizing myself as onness and equality as breath as life
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to being dependant on fucking good psychedelic trance like osom
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to being using the mind for judging and by this judgement to abuse other's mind counsciousness systems
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from just being here now without condition

cond I tion
con di tichion
con du ction

i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from take responsibility of myself
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from take responsiblity of my family
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from take responsibility of my country
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from take responsibility of earth
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from taking responsiblity as all as me as onness and equality
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to form desire by not forgiving some thoughts about having sex with maite
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to form desire by thoughts about having seks with ann
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to not understand what means self-honesty
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to form sexual desire by 'imagination' to discharge-transfer-replenish-upgrade mind consciousness system
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to deceive by self-dishonesty
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to trying to escape from self-honesty
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to form sexual desire to have sex with leila
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from unexpected

i accepted to fear from unexpected
what is not accepted is feared unexpected
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed to not allowing myself to cry for 8 years
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from system
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from giving up
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed to try hesitate - by not realizing that life is inevitable, i am life, inevitably i face with myself totally as onness and equality
i always wanted to be all as me but i became knowledge-information system what needs to be released - needs to be forgiven
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear from being absolute straight as innocence as moment as life
returning to innocence
i return to innocence
i return to innocence
i realize innocence
innocence is life
life is innocence
life is self-honesty
self-honesty

challo

i feel this prickling around my solar plexus, like warm delight -literally like a delusional light
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed to define light as joy
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define light as delight
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define light as life
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to see systems as life
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to became system
i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed to still experience myself as system instead of realizing in one moment who am i

i put all my family into myself as me
i put my mother into me as me as life as onness and equality
i put my sister into me as me as one and equal
i put earth into me as myself as life as all as one
i am one and equal as all
i
i
i
i am sure i am stable
i am stable
i am words
i am words as one
i am self-forgiveness
i am self-forgiveness as life
i am moment
i give up
i give up all belief systems
i give up being believe system
i give up what i have became
i give up all what i can - I remain
i give up all what i have - life remain
i give up all what i want - nothing need

No comments: