Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Self forgiveness: pretend, obsess

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend strength.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I am not thinking.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend to be who I am not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that everything is all right.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I am happy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I am stable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I am wise.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I pretend.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from stopping pretending.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I pretend - I am not here as absolute self-honesty.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to expose all pretends because of self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself to behave as pretending in a some sort of self-justification and self-defensive mode in order to not take self responsibility about what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I pretend something then others may believe within that and then perceiving their reactions - I could be ensured that this pretending works, so I could believe it as well - instead of trusting me here who I am and express naturally as breath as inner silence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to pretend that nothing happened when I experiencing abuse.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to stand up and take responsibility and act immediately when abuse happens around me or within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I do not have to stand up and act regarding to abuse because of it is not my own shit; because of believing within the self-containment-mind-bubble and by this passive-spitefulness - giving the right to myself as well to continue abuse - accepting and allowing as one as equal -- instead of standing up and acing and expressing the starting point of who I am as all as one as equal.
-
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be obsessed with women.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with a woman called Gyongy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with work.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with psychedelic trance and drum and bass when I dance and experiencing of the energetic experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with the energetic experience of masturbation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with physical objects by defining those separate from me and putting worth and value into them and also defining them related to their price.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with phylosophy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with computer games.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with computers.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be as inner silence as breath when I am using computer.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to breath naturally and expressing inner silence as self presence as expression as the physical.

No comments: