Sunday, June 26, 2011

Self-forgiveness on following distractions while doing SRA/Desteniiprocess homework

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by things at my computer, especially when I do have access to Internet.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to divert my attention by things popping into my mind while I am focusing to do something.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to check things out at the internet while I am doing SRA homework.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept distraction when I decided to do something - I do NOT follow thoughts of what I should check - even when it's just seconds.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I let myself to be distracted from what I am doing - I am accepting myself as being distracted, I accept myself as divertion instead of pushing the activity as myself within full focus until it's done.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow popping up ideas and thoughts while I am focusing to do something what I decided to do so, because I allowed myself to fear that if I would not check the thing what popped in my mind - then I would forget it - instead of realizing that I can direct myself to remain aware of what I wanted to do WHILE I am still focusing to do the activity - within this particular example, the SRA homework.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I accept distractions while I am doing SRA exercise - I am in fact deliberatedly trying to divert my attention from the SRA homework as a manifested resistance from doing it until it's done.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I participate within unconscious resistances towards something.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I participate within unconscious resistances towards SRA homework.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself to automatically follow the distraction points while I am doing SRA homework.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am being diverted by distractions from SRA homework until the internet was gone - and here is no internet at this moment, so after two-three tries of doing some other activities - and I could not - I realized that I participate within directly physically manfiested distractions - and I do not think of it, I do not wonder, I act immediately and even sometimes allowing such an inner reaction as: "I just check this out, its just seconds" - and it might be only seconds but while I participate within distractions - I can again accept distractions and then the time is already being spent on what is not really relevant from the perspective of I decided to do at this time the SRA homework.

If I sit down to do SRA homework, I direct myself to remain within focus.
If I experience a thought popping up about what I should check out/do while I am focusing on SRA homework - I remain within the awareness of Self-direction that I am doing SRA homework now - and I simply note down the thing what I will LATER check/do if I want to do so.
If I experience a thought poppping up about what I should check out/do while I am focusing on SRA homework and I do 'automatically' follow it and starting to do it - I realize that I am being distracted, I am diverting, I let it go, if required, I may make a note about doing that and re-aligning myself with and as inner silence and keep doing the SRA homework.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow and do anything what pops up within my mind in the moment because of fearing of otherwise I might forget that to do - instead of simply making a note into an other document for instance a 'todolist.txt' and remaining within the context of the current focus of SRA homework.

No comments: