Saturday, June 7, 2008

I experience gracefulness when I type self-forgiveness.
As I type, I am that, I am one and equal with and as self-forgiveness.

I am self=forgiveness.
I have some tendency to write and to see a bit forward - but as I type I am here. I experience the keyboard, I experience the screen, I experience breath, I experience me. I experience self-forgiveness. As I express myself as this - I open me. Into me I see me as who I am - what I forgive - I am that. If I forgive everything what I participated in this world - I am free of this world. I am free of my participation - I am here.
Thank you.
Thank me.
Thank us.
Thank all.
Thank all as one as equal as life.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to try to be hard on myself.


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as playful.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as mischievous.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as responsible.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as crafty.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as patient.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as common sense.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as infinite child.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as freelove.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as now.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to de fine;) me as not dependant.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as solitudeness.
I forgive myselt that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as laugh.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as touch.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not being always here.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to enjoy myself as the presence of me as breath and being here in oneness and equality.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should have move on outside torwalds something to find joy - as I definied joy outside from me - I separated myself from joy - instead of realising that I am joy here as the presence of me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to play around the bush - instead of just step, do and act and be here and locate the silence as me as who I am.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define timeloop as enjoy.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define self-dishonesty as a source of joy of playing around - instead of realising that I am that what actually is HERE - in every single moment, no divinity - no definition. ALL WAYS here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define some divine moments - separation.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to being shy.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from fail.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to make myself aroused by thoughts.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that I accepted and allowed myself to try avoid specific events, meetings - not realising that I am avoiding to face with myself within myself.
I am facing me as who I am as who I became as what I accepted and allowed myself to became HERE. And I face and I stand and I breath and I embrace and I am silence.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to move self as moment all ways.
I am here. If me as self as all as one as equal is not movement - it is stopped - I stopped - I let move mind - I move within and as the mind consciousness system - what is caused: self-fear - self-definition - especially fear of loss.

What I fear to loose - I already lost it, even can be seen if I am self-honest. So let it go. So let all go and I remain as silence as breath as the presence as me in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as demon.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as joy as demon - mind. I am not this - but I became this trough my accepted behaviour. I stop. I forgive. I embrace. I stand.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to smile when I do not want to face with something - interesting, many times it similar than yawning.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become the male ego of the mind.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to play this rule of and as the ego of the mind to be able to survive, to be appreticiated.
I am here, I am me. I stand, I remain. I breath.

2 comments:

dulcinea said...

I usually hide myself behind a smile

Unknown said...

me too and then I do the serious face to try to equalify and after LOL
what a shystem;)