Friday, June 6, 2008

Self

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed an idea about self.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for me in every moment.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from facing sexual system within me as me what is actually here. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting to be alone, not realizing that is separation. I am me as all as one as equal here. No separation.
If I want to be alone - that would mean that I want to separate me from others.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire a relationship.
I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to not wanting to face with this desire by supression. But it is already here, just have to release - have to realise - that I am the moment as breath as HERE - always. And systems could 'come', and can go, I remain.
I remain. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting, desiring a sexual relationship, by predefinied picture presentations of mind images - what is already here - what is already driving all of humanity, what I already realised that is what keeps us enslaved of our own desire - and this is what has to be released.
But first stop supress - face with what is already here and by facing, understanding, realising, releasing, breathing, and forgiving myself that I accepted and allowed to became for a moment.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to let driven by system demons - for example money demon, sex demon, fear demon, what are showing my own accepted and allowed nature.
I am expression. I am here. I am facing with myself, and it is here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire orgasm.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to supress the desire of orgasm.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that orgasm is helping me to release comphounded energetic systems - to get free of those - as a steam tap.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can be lost.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from becoming sick by seeking.
I am here, all is here, all is here as me as all as one as equal.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire to buy a new laptop, just because this old one is very slow and not good enough for maiking videos.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to doubt in me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed some thoughts about I would not pay back the loans.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to procastinate. I am here I am expression. I am movement. I am self-honesty, I am self-forgiveness.

cooooooooooooool
I am self-forgiveness, I am self-unification. I am sure, I am here.
I am me and I am embracing all. I am unconditional love, I am unconditionally all word, no separation.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from my creation.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from words.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanting to escape from me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from women.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from sex.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from breath here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to realize me as breath as here as stability as me.

No comments: