Sunday, October 19, 2008

First 3D studio render and about screenplay and music comp.



So now I 'know' how to make skeleton, or how to import, how to put body onto it(quite complicated, need to be in hands and just be able to do) and then animate the body...
Some light objects are around, and the banyan tree with the creepy background...
First it was a minuted video and the clown made it's helloooo arm movements and turn but it's enough...Also cool that I could not be so precise to put it's body onto the skeleton totally - so it's more creepy because of this, but I let it, quite funny...and I didnt recorded the scene, just this picture, is enough of this lol...

So now let's breath 'life' to the animation...
Last some daysI started to see how people move and how they animate their body - quite fascinating how they express themselves trough the body - how stand up, how grab the socket, how holding on tram, how get off, how faces and eyes are moving...
And two more things are what to learn: how to map up theese objects with the surface - as wood looks woody, iron looks metally, human skin looks bit pinky etc...
And other one will be big favourite: camera - how to put lines into 3D and move...
Bit different from AfterE- but more free...

So the plan is to make some kind of animations...there are some characters what I downloaded - there will be for instance a judge - what can symbolise the mental judgements inside the scene - inside the head - so basically I will make some animated footages - with a composition in AFTER - by importing theese rendered character movements but with the cameramovements...
Cool to write down - no need to think and stabilizes...Scripting up...
First I will script up some of my 'think methods' as how my head stuck into thoughtcycles - what I already understood...and there are some more...
For instance I see now there is a slight difference about wanting to be inner silent and then flowing - and absolutely BE inner silent... because the first still allows kind of dizzyness - thoughtbases are swirling around - kind of like druggy - and I can not stuck in one but in fact many are forming and glowing - and I cant focus onto one to try avoid to stuck in but in fact there are cycles and just moving around and making big cycles...instead of just take one breath and step out and is like the sight becomes more spreaded and I hear the sounds around here - instead of thoughts, and then I hear here and I hear breath and I experience breath here...
So I can script up some scenes about this, and let's do a cool screenplay and animate and make some musics...

Cool that also I started to 'masterize' a track what L. did - the basic but sounds cool - more then before - a bit like a track from fight club the 'feeling' but more original - he made it just in reason and I pulled up the quality of the sound... And while I do - I write into a textfile the impressions - to no need to think of course and to track any insights - very assisting...
And one-two more sessions like this and the quality will be fine - and we can start to finalize the track...It is just 4 minutes but that's why is also cool...
That's it...
Now I play some more with the fps game...

No comments: