Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PerIdiotic

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to being obsessed to ass.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define touching woman ass as beautiful.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think about touching ass - instead of realising that within the moment I judged the moment what I am in and as wnd and after judging - a need comes as think 'away' from here - but in fact this is about what is HERE.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to program myself and automatize to not be here - to judge what is here - to judge what is acceptable to experience trough my mind and what is not.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as periodically stable - and within this allowing dishonesty and pointing to the periodicity itself - separatedly from me - but in fact I am responsible here - to participate ideas such as periodic I am within the expression or within the participation what is here.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to manifest many desires what I wanted instead of just being here and being comfortable with my presence and experiencing my expression here within and as the breath of life.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to being directed to situations and when no escape from the responsibility - playing about I am well a bit not comfortable because suddenly I became responsible - but it is prechoosed - so I just accept and facing,
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to hesitate to stand up for me when is necessary without any concerning - and when others do it for me - complaining inside about I should stood up, and when it repeats then I re accept the experience and experiencing that as weakness - instead of stand up and breath here and accept what is here without judgement.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become unpatient within my expression - because I allowed myself to influence with a knowledge about a foggy imagination what I would like to manifest but in fact it is not clear - that's why I do not manifest just naturally as I breath here.
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to want many things in the same time- not allowing myself to focus onto and as what I am actually doing.
I am here - I am here and I am doing what I am doing and I trust me and I express myself and I do what is necessary - and I do what is here.
I forgive myself that I want to manifest many things in the same time - instead of just doing one and it is done.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use my human phisical body - using as a tool - as a vehicle, as a machine, instead of realising that this is undivinable from me - this is unseparatable from me at this moment - because I am the responsible for this body and I am within and as this human body - and if I am here - I experience the body as me as one as equal and can experience the breath of life as me here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire to breath properly instead of just applying self-forgiveness and self-corrective application within self-honesty immediately and not allowing emotional movements.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to charge up emotionally trough participation within specific thoughts such as sorry or fear or joy - separatedly from me, because I judge before experience - STOP.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use seeksual desire as a tool to divert myself from here.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to have very high-tech stuffs to make the best - instead of just using what is here and not using this need as an excuse, because that's why I am not expressing myself, because of the lack of tech stuff, such as soundcard,michrophone, lights, cameras, etc.
I forgive myself that I use knowledge instead of just live - especially about allowing myself to continue dialogs aloud about old spiritual friends - about how they misunderstood - instead of just being here and embracing all and within the moment when is here just expressing myself without fear, judgement.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from change.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from loss.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself trough my human phisical eyes.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to have punk hair and speaking about to others instead of just do and will see the consequences.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to be professional musician, animator, director, photographer - instead of just express myself with and as the instument, as the computer, as the camera, as the script, as the pen as the paper as equal.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from expressing myself naturally when my face is like not really flawless - instead of realising that I am not the picture.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to trust me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire to touch velvetlike woman skin.
i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define smooth woman skin touching as joy - and defining it's experience and then desiring after the re-definition of experience.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become possessed to definition.
i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become dependant to redefinition.

No comments: