Friday, December 12, 2008

Self forgiveness: thinking

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that with thoughts I can understand how things are.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I think, I can figure out what is happening.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I am thinking, I can actually solve the situation only by jumping from thought to thought - believing that there is a 'final thought' what could be the solution.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that by thinking I can not escape from what is here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I am thinking, actually I am helping myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to thinking, and 'using' this participation when I do not want to face with and as myself as all as me as one as equal here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that with thinking I can protect myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe, to think that I have to protect myself - instead of realising that a definition system as personality what I want to protect to not have to face with the fact that is of delusion as dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to divert my attention with thinking from what is actually here as breath as body as physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in my thoughts to blindly follow to do what are saying - instead of realising that is of dishonesty, of separation of mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose to think instead of breath here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thinking is helpful.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to become addicted to thinking.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thinking is a possible way to defend and express myself when I am incapable of doing this phisically, especially in a situation when confrontating with others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I confront with a person that I am confronting with this being personally, instead of realizing that I am confrontating myself with my own mind-definition.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that I as mind see only what I defined - that's why I wanted to define everything and that's why I see only my definitions only.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in my definitions.

No comments: