Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Self forgiveness on sexual

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have shame and regret about what I did - instead of realizing that this is of the past - if I do not release this self definition HERE - then I am still of the past - as the past as expression - and this is not who I am as life as breath - so I stop.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sexual expression as energy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as manipulation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as pleasure.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as weapon.
i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as fearful.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as orgasm.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as joy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as release.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as luxury.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as purpose.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as self definition.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form an idea about sex based on what I heard, what I saw, what I experienced - instead of remain undefined as momentary constant self expression without being contained of any influence of consciousness mind systems such as thoughts, feelings, emotions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control sexual expression in order to make it longer because of I have separated myself from my physical sexual expression therefore I am not here as expression as me but through and as the mind of definitions, ideas, justifications, desires, fears, hopes, desires.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control my life instead of be life as self directive as expression as the Living Word in every moment of every breath, here in and as the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form an idea and desire after specific sexual experiences instead of realizing that those were suppressed energetic entities within and as my mind personality what are not practical at all, what are not related to physical reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid facing my sexual desires physically because those are not after physical real experience but of mind fantasies, energetic, delusional picture-based reaction systems, what are of self-pleasuring, self-containing, self-deceiving instead of exploring what would mean physical contact, physical expression, physical experience as myself without being of the mind, without being the starting point of and as the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be with multiple woman at the same time because then I would have multiplied picture to energetically react - but within the physical I would have to explore what would mean physical experience - so I never really seeked this, only within the secret mind I participated.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to form a relationship with a woman as two as an agreement as self support as on e as equal to support ourselves within the starting point of birthing life from the physical because I was preoccupied within my mind as preconceptions about myself and the reality what were obviously not real. Let go. Let go of self definition and embrace all of myself here as inner silence and self direction.

No comments: