Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Start to purify computer related habits

I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted to believe that I need the mind to use computer.
I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to think that I need to use my mind to be able to use computers.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to use my mind to be able to work on computer.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to breath here when I am using computer.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use computers as a possible attention divertion - a habit to use the mind.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to the knowledge what I gained.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to became dependant on information.
in format I on

No comments: