Friday, May 2, 2008

Self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from shops.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my breath.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from nature.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed separation.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to move to remain in and as silence.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to be aware of my own self dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to fear from my own fear.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that anger is just diverted fear.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that all what I was fearful about - all is me.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to accept myself who I am as oneness and equality as life.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from women.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to separate myself from words.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to express me as who I am as life as moment as breath.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that I have to break trough the habit of using mind conscionsess system by remain silent as breath as the sipmlicity as moment as me.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to forgive myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from my own fear.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from not being able to express myself who I am - I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from not being able to express myself who I am.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from not being able to express myself and because of this becoming frustrated, embarrassed, angry.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not being able to bear myself as actually fearing not being able to expressing myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from loosing myself by fearing to not being able to express myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from not breathing properly.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use fear as an energy to being able to supress myself who I am to not needing to face myself who I am or who I became.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from not being good enough.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that I fear from the presence of myself of oneness and equality as moment as life.

No comments: