Friday, June 7, 2013

[JTL 56] Self forgiveness: relationship: myself, woman, nature


Continuing  http://talamon.blogspot.com/2013/05/jtl-52-stop-fear-from-self-direction.html

relationship:
relationship with woman
relationship with myself
relationship with nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have never considered relationships how manifested and maintained within my life and taking granted as it is and never wanting, daring to question how and why it is as it is today.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider my relationship with women more likely than the relationship with myself always here.
I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to consider that everything what I do, don't do, act, react is of relationships.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the word's definition of relationship towards relationship with woman and having my interest only to care about relationship with woman within the interest of who I am already in fact a result of relationship with myself without even realizing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from losing all relationship because then I'd fear to lose all relationship with women and then who I defined myself to be as relationship with myself would mean I am lost to remain only with the relationship with myself what I've defined myself to be as unwhole, inperfect, lacking and worthless.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my relationship with women is a result of the relationship with myself therefore wanting to change who I am is to change the relationship with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from not being able to change the relationship with myself because in fact not knowing it, nott being aware of who I am in relation to what.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the starting point of my stability and consistence of principled living is to sort out all relationships within and as myself  what is not equal and one with me as principle and the greatest assistance is to establish an agreement within and as me first and for that the Agreement Course is the practical way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist to face my relationships within towards myself and others, other things, other animals, nature, existence because of  the fear that realizing what I participate within is in fact not me, not real therefore until I do not know it - I do not have to take self-responsibility for who and what I am accepting to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define nature as something what is nurturing me and supporting me unconditionally meanwhile what I am doing is not exactly the same as equal as one therefore the relationship existing within me towards nature is not based on the principle of Equality and Oneness.

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to consider to equally give back to nature, the environment what I am taking from, taking granted for my existing and accepted and in fact never questioned relationship within me towards nature as trees, plants, ecosystem, animals.

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to realize that within fear from consequences and rejection I've never stood up for myself as nature as life by considering that it is other's responsibility and not realizing that what I do not take responsibility for on  Earth -- is already a relationship manifested and there is always manifested consequence for what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to realize that the words I use and with I create relationships with- is already tainted with noise such as self-interest, fear, desire, ignorance and automation to such an extent as I am not aware of the fact that the human is a programmable organic material by words - the responsibility and the practical way to re-align each human within the interest of all living beings in existence equally - is within purifying and re-defining and re-aligning words, relationship between words and the expression and action taken by and as words for each human including myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the way as self-interest,ignorance, fear is being indoctrinated into human flesh by and as words through the government, media, elite, establishment's propaganda, technology, repeating, education and ideology  - the same way humanity can take a direction and expression and practical application towards equality and by and as the principle of 'what is best for all' in all ways possible to make sure that no one life is being abused on earth within an interest of any one.

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to give purpose to myself and realizing that until I am intoxicated with consciousness systems as pre-programmed relationship between words - any purpose other than equalizing, releasing, letting go and removing all relationships what do not support what is best for all - is self-interest, based on a self what is perceived by the very manifestation of myself as accepting words as filter of reality - therefore the only self-honest purpose is to re-align all relationships based on the interest of all to ensure that the equal life can be manifested in all ways possible.

Investigate all words within and all relationships between words you think, speak.

Investigate Equal Life Foundation and Equal Money System what is for to support all on the living basics, even those who are being abused by having no money.

Investigate  Self-forgiveness as Life

There is a course for purifying the words called Desteni I process Lite - it's free

Investigate all things and keep what is best for all.

No comments: