Monday, February 25, 2008

AAAAAAAAUUUUUOOOOOOAAAAA

Acting immediately. Act is cool. Act is outflow.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge about it is 'good' or 'bad'.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to give my power to my mind to give permission to judge moment.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to judge moment as 'not cool moment' -- being an excuse to step forth in the mind as mind as pictures.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being failure to be moment.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from me and in this fear to use the mind as 'hideout' as 'excuse' as 'explanation'.
I forgive myselt that I accepted and allowed myself to wanted to be perfect mind.
I forgive myself thhat I accepted and allowed myself to wanted to be all consciousness.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to hide in mind as mind from my fear.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being loss in my mind.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being loss in my illusions.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from my fear.
I forgive myselt that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being breath to face with all my fears.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from my memories.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from sleeping in cold.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being murdered.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being hit.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from being near an exploding bomb.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from touch women.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear to direct situations as me as one and equal.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use the mind as the drug.
As I stopped drugs, I stop the mind. Mind is the worst drug.
I stopped to want to be knowledge. I stop wanting knowledge. I am breath.
Life is breath. Breath or deception. I choose. I choose life. I choose breath. I choose earth. I am earth. I am earth. I am nature. I am animals. I am earth as life as onness and equality.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself as self-dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to manifest thoughts as manifested creation. I stop this creation. I realized I am the living word, I have to purify words. To be words as me as life as breath as onness and equality.

I formed that strong habbit to use mind instead of being moment as breath. I was afraid to be moment, because at first time I fallen. And in that fall, I stuck.
For years I dreamed that I was falling down from the bridge into the river where we played around all the time in our village. And after that I dreamed that I arrived down, onto my feets, and I started to walk. That point was that when I totally became manifested mind. After that further mind system manifestations came into me as me as I was almost lost in mind. But self-honesty means does not matter where and when I am - but I am here. I am here as life as breath. Knowledge means matter. But does not matter. I am not matter. I am life. I am. I am breath. I am inbreath. hold. I am outbreath.hold.

Haha every system habbit can break down slowly but surely
like a tree breaks apart the concrete as it grows slowly but surely

I always ran away from system, from myself and now just to stop, stand up(haha as BobMarley: Getup, Standup) and breath and stand up and breath and stand up and focus on here.
I started to enjoy itching. Especially neck and head, so cool body now experience.
Ear itching also. Nothing more special than body and here. Touching.

Amazing experience to realize ALL dreams come true. Even those what seems 'good' at first sight, could be very very tricky, as the starting point was not me as life as onnes and equality as breath, when those arised in mind.
Every thought is special, every thought can determine the future, even the 'fastest/smallest' ones. Could create walls or bullets, health or wealth or poverty or etc
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to participate in mind as mind as the 'I' of consciousness.
Focus. More focus. F O C U S. RESPONSE ABILITY. Resonate self-honesty.

No comments: