Monday, February 11, 2008

Self-forgiveness on systems, enslavement, hotel california

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to thing that the fear drives me and leads, to experience freedom.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to let fear control me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed that hurts that mother and father couldnt live together.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel that my parents were totally fucked up.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to cry many many many, for that I did not understand anything and nothing is good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to put value into my thoughts and into my emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed that I, me, alone myself can change the whole system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that i can change the system.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that separated from myself, searched myself separatedly outside from myself, instead of realizing that I am life as breath as onness and equality here.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to believe that I am the Eye, the I of the consciousness.

I forgive myself that I accepted myself to give permission to the ’creators’ in this mind system that programming me to believing experiencing that I am the Eye of the ’I’consciousness.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to became a mind system and accepting me like a mind system, and believing myself that I am a mind system and accepting programming myself, like a consciousness system – instead of being the expression of life, as who I am and the origin of who I am, like the living word of onness and equality .

I forgive myself that I did not allowed myself to realize, live, see, honour, realize, being aware and standing like me, ’who am I’ as onness and equality as life as living word.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to believe that I am the language of programed systems, as thoughts, feelings and emotions – accepting and allowing to become ’the ’I of the consciousness’/’the I of the systems’.

I forgive myself that I did not allowed myself to realize that I am the slave of systems and the programs what are running inside me as thoughts, feelings, emotions.

I forgive myself that I allowed to fall into the trap of the programmed games of consciousness as ’enlightenment’ ’ascension’ and ’becoming.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to sacrifice, me as who I am as life, like I accepted and allowed myself to became theese program systems in me, as the mind of thoughts, feelings, emotions what enslave and control me.

I forgive myself that I accepted myself to live by the words of programming of the system :”Here I am, systems, your slave, take me, I sacrifice me into your existence. You are my „god” and I am your slave. I give permission that you continue my enslavement and control of me for why and for you stand for „– because I accepted myself that I participated in the mind and to become the mind – believing that like existence and experience as me, to be that ’who i am’.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to be programmable.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to be programmed.

I forgive myself tho accepted myself to be programmable and be programmed by words and sonund frequencies.

I forgive myself that I didnt allowed myself to realize that I am programmable and being programmed, by words and sound frequencies, if I am separated from the programmers as well as sound frequencies and words.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be and separated from the mind – the mind is the actual manifestation inside me as me and that is what I accepted and allowed myself to became – what I accepted and allowed to be in that.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to give away my power accepting and allowind separated manifestations outside from me to being influenced, controlled, directed.

I forgive myself that I did not accept myself to realize that those separated manifestations outside from me only have the ability to control me, influence me, if I am standing separatedly from those manifestations, what are exactly that what I accepted and allowed myself to influence me.

I forgive myself that I accepted myself to blame the past, to blame the „creators”, blaming the „programmers” and blaming the mind itself for that what I accepted and allowed myself to became, and what I had became in this world.

I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed myself that for the Hotel California my tears should come, because I realiyed, that this is really the hell.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that I attached emotions trought thoughts, which are in my body maintaining and determining a system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I attached emotions, by the meaning of that Cica said to me about that, at the university, that she said that is satanist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I attached emotions and feelings when in India Spencer sang this song in the hindu temple.

Theese emotions are not me. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that I separated myself from theese emotions, manifesting that sadness, this bowedness, lostness.

Theese emotions are not me, I unify theese emotions as me, I delete those, like separated emotions, feelings from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I had listened musics, for generating energetically something, with that to be able to move in polarity equation, but only inside that, like itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have separated me from myself, instead of realizing that I am life as onness and equality as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to ’leave’ being the breath as breath when emotions came up, deciding to ’be’ that ’separated’ emotions instead to be me as me as life as onness and equality as the breath itself.

No comments: