Friday, August 30, 2013

[JTL 101] Gratefulness, Self-forgiveness on energy, breath

I am grateful that I have realized it is not required to live within conflict in any given moment.

I am grateful that I have found Desteni tools to let go inner conflict and frictions of thoughts, feelings, emotions, which I have realized are the opposite manifestation of Life therefore to let go these layers of mind is natural, inevitable, joyful.

I am grateful that I have committed and committing myself to walk the 7 Years of Journey to Life within which I am directly supporting myself to become, remain and stabilize inner silence, self-trust, self-realization.

I am grateful that I am walking Desteni I Process courses within I have learned so much about myself and the mind and what in fact should be Life based on Equality and Oneness as Principled Living in all ways.

I am grateful that I am surrounded with people who are also Walking the Process of Self-forgiveness, Self-honesty, Self-realization who do not fall into the temptation of Self-delusion that easily and choosing to stop it.

I am grateful that I am giving the time to myself each day to walk the Process of Self-perfection within the interest of All Life step by step as the practical and simplest mathematical equation of 1+1=2.

I am grateful that there are moments already when I am here, I am empty, I am expressive, I am direct, I am simple, I am responsible, I am Self-trust, I am Life.

I am grateful for all the people, animals, plants, beings who have supported me conditionally, unconditionally and I am humbly committing myself to give as I have received and I am sharing unconditionally what I have realized, how I realized, what I have stopped, how I have stopped and what I am going to stop and how I am going to stop in order to equalize and stabilize myself as All as Equal as One as Life as Self.

I am always here, I am all life equally, I am already an Unified Man and from this starting point it is clear what must be stopped, removed from my beingness which I am committing to walk until the Unification of Man, as the 'I' is Here.
---
Self-forgiveness on energy, breath today:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force myself and use energy to direct and move myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have energy indirectly to stop the conflict within me because I believed/thought/defined/felt that I am unable to stop conflict within directly here within the fear that this conflict is who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to consider that feeling to unable to stop conflict within is a give in, a give away of myself to the temptation of energetic mind to tell me who I must be & how I must be.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the conflict within is always because the fear of loss and not facing directly what is exactly that fear of loss I experience, accept, define myself as and through this specific fear.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that within fearing from losing I have the starting point of losing what I believe I have to fight and never ever considering the consideration/realization/understanding why I have the starting point of losing and how I accepted that as starting point and how I fear from what I have as starting point.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that all the dullness and tiredness at night is of the result of thoughts, feelings and emotions during the day and if I do not let those go from my body and mind as equal as one then these accumulate and the next day I do not start with clear presence but the continuation of energy fluctuations within and as myself as inner judgments, movements, conflicts, occupations while the moment is always here, I am not present but giving attention, focus to what is within me, which is the result of yesterday and the days before.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if my breath is suppressed, it is a result of a starting point of occupation of and as thoughts, feelings, emotions and it is obvious that if I follow those, I am not aware of my breath, and in fact I am not aware when my body postures, my occupations within block, suppress the effective, healthy breathing - which is required to be present and here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to go into breathing mode when feeling pressure apparently 'against' my natural, effortless, effective, healthy breathing, trying to force my mind into quietness with breath and not realizing even if it apparently 'can work' - it is an effect and will end and the conflict will come back to surface as with this starting point I am only suppressing the issue what I am not fully aware of and the solution must be equal and one as breathing, as realization as motivation as action to clearly see what I am doing and by that it is natural to be self-honest and stop which is not really who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force myself to stop when I am not aware of myself but within the hope that it is enough to know that I am not breathing effectively and do it 'properly' will 'help - instead of realizing that I must be aware of the inner definitions, reactions, feelings, emotions and then realizing how and why I participate is part of the solution.

I commit myself to fully understand why and how I make decisions and how I suppress breath and I stop it with investigation, Self-forgiveness, Self-commitment, Self-correction and I do not let it go until I am not fully aware of what I am participate within because that would be the truth what 'changes' me and in fact I realize my truth and I do change myself.

I commit myself to stop using breathing as a mechanic occupation for suppressing issues and inner conflicts within and I allow my body to be relaxed and effectively breathe and focus to points where I see tension and I see what is coming up in the mind and I stop with understanding and active relaxation while breathing naturally and letting go the idea of 'control' my breath and allow myself to live undefined within self-trust breath by breath.

No comments: