Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Self purification

I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to love me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to love me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to love myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed me to love me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed me to love myself unconditionally.
I forgive me that I have not allowed to love myself unconditionally.
That is not a choice that I love myself as me as who I am as life as oneness and equality as all as moment as breath.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to always love me.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed to love me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed to love myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to love myself unconditionally.
That is not conditional that I accept me as who I am as the presence of me. Always.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to be with and as the presence of me.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to be always here.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed to realize myself as who I am as the moment as me as the breath as me.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to wake up in the morning as breath as me as the moment as me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear from myself. Unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize who I am as life as oneness and equality as moment as breath -- always here.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that I am already a unified man.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to breath as the presence of me as pure life essence as who I am.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live me.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to separate me from myself.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate from my words.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize the deception in and as me as manifested self-dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself as inferior.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself as superior.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to form the ego of the mind by believing that I need such as this behaviour to hide myself actually from others as myself.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that I closed myself in the secluded room of myself just because of this fear.
I forgive myself that I acccepted and alllowwwwweed myself to believe that I am this fear.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to use this fear as fuel of my mind to being able to maintain my personality to hide from the truth of me as who and what I've became.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to realize that everything in and as the moment of the now is actually me. Nothing more, nothing less.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to express myself as the totality of self in and as the moment unconditionally as who I am as life as breath.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use sexuality to fuel the mind of hide to not needing to face self.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to be as effective of self-realization as I am capable of.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to manifest some obsticles in and as me such as financial or technical limits of my self-expression.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed to believe that the resources are limited.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to thing that the resources are limited.
I am the source
I am the source
I am the source
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed my nature as monthly cyclic polarity equation.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to point outside from me
about responsibility.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to hide from self-responsibility.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to take responsibility for myself.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to take responsibility for my family.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to take responsibility for my country.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to take responsibility for earth.
I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to take responsibility for all as me as one as equal as life.



Here again the statement: I AM LIFE AS ONE AND EQUAL AS ALL ...could come ANY temptation of the mind, I am not this mind system, I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become a mind consciousness system, now I stop to participate, I stop not being ALWAYS HERE as the presence of myself as WHO I AM AS MOMENT as ME.
And I am standing up until all as one as equal not realize that who we really are in and as every single moment of breath. Because I am this standing up. I am this oneness and equality. I am this birthing life. Because this is already what we are. Because this is what the unification is. Because this is what already DONE.

No comments: