Sunday, October 6, 2013

[JTL 113] Eye of Consciousness and Pain

Eye Seeing as the Systems of Consciousness
Recently I am being introduced to eye pain what assists and supports me to realize the ridiculousness of knowledge and information not lived as myself as equal as one but as separate mind consciousness system manifestations such as thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories.

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically define anything I look to.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware when I use definitions to be my eye of perception.
  • I forgive myself that I have not ever even considered to slow down by myself to such a degree within through stopping and breathing to be aware of constant and automatic self-definition as starting point through as the eye of Consciousness.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that all who I perceive myself to be, everything as I define as who I am is of definitions of layers of consciousness of mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, pictures, definitions.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to directly be my human physical eye without the layer of definition of consciousness of separation.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that through the eye of Consciousness as self-definitions everything is separated from me here within perception and starting point.
  • I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to use the 'I' of consciousness as the eye of my perceived self as personality built up on definitions of thoughts, feelings, emotions without ever considering that this is not Life but Lie of self-deceit through separation.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have defined myself to fear from undefined, from unknown as then not being able to separate from what it really is through the definitions of Consciousness.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to become aware of my human physical body in terms of experiencing physical pain when using energy of Consciousness through manifesting an experience of separation from my human physical body.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest myself to have a tendency to avoid pain and to separate myself from the experience of physical pain through reactions and energies from the definitions of Mind Consciousness.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define pain as avoidable unconditionally and not realizing that pain is consequence of starting point of Consciousness which I have no other way but to embrace and stand as equal as one to birth myself as Life from the physical which means to embrace the pain and be aware of it's origin, it's cause and stop participating layer by layer, self-definition by self-definition until I stand undefined without the experience of separation from my human physical body here.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use pain as an excuse to pull back into Mind Consciousness to lick my wounds as defining pain as avoidable in all costs.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept apparently little pain constantly rather than facing pain what seems enormous and great for a short period of time.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and believe and think that from lots of pain, enormous pain, unbearable pain I can get mad and become insane and lose myself.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself to live in the shadow of pain and never facing it directly breath by breath and dare to see it's origin as how exactly I am responsible for the very pain I experience as self-accepted limitation and excuse to not stop participating within definitions of Mind Consciousness System as who I've accepted myself to became and manifest as within and as the Physical.
  • I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I can not separate myself from anything here without causing consequences as pain because the very act of separation of energy of Mind Consciousness is the origin of pain.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that each and every single thought is manifesting physical pain within and as my human physical body what if I am not aware of - I will continue without being aware of what I am and actually how I am responsible.
  • I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to not be here in all moments whether it is painful or not and not realizing that even within pain I can be here as physical and going into mind and reactions of definitions will not stop the pain only I feel myself separated from it and the solution is to realize the starting point, the physical participation which through I am causing the energy reaction within to manifest the pain and to stop that breath by breath until I am here without the energetic reaction of that specific thought, feeling, emotion pattern of self-definition of mind.
  • When and as I look something I remain calm, quiet, silent within and I breathe and I am here and see when I do move within automatically - and if I move - I stop, if I react, I focus on what is here physically, breath, body, facts.
  • When and as I have resistance towards stopping thoughts because of pain - I realize thoughts prolong facing pain, not solving therefore I stop thinking and I see what is the source of my pain, how I manifest this pain, I investigate, I explore, I stop internal conversations, reactions, rather I express, write, and forgive myself unconditionally point by point, breath by breath.
  • When and as I automatically define something I realize I fear to explore the unknown, the undefined, the direct experience with what is here as who I am, so I stop, I breathe, I embrace, I act, I trust myself as direct physical.
  • I commit myself to stop using definitions of the mind, definitions of what I see, what I experience within the realization that through defining I am separating myself from the subject of my definition, I am not direct as equal as one therefore I am not the directing principle here but being automatically stimulated as self-automation as Mind Consciousness System, therefore I stop.
  • I commit myself to investigate all layers of Mind Consciousness System what I am not able to naturally, in one moment to stop, and let go through Writing, Applying Self-forgiveness within Self-honesty and Living Self-correction within Self-commitment to stop all definitions, reactions, thoughts, feelings and emotions and directly experience as myself as physical here.

With eye pain - whatever I look I experience pain - and the eye is a very specific, quite sophisticated manifestation - so many fast and precise movements it does, focusing 'automatically' and moving all the time and within eye-pain - I am becoming aware of all the slightest movements of my physical eyes.

Because each tiny movement hurts - through pain I am becoming aware that how I have taken granted my eyes move automatically.

Especially when I think and move within - and the eyes move.

I've noticed this long years ago - when someone is busy within - the eye move quite often - and just to see one's eyeballs - and it is obvious - thinking, images, pictures, reactions.

Apparently just looking around - but is not present - and as the eye moves - the mind moves - reaction after reaction - just like a dream sequence - one's eye is moving around while the eyelids are closed - fascinating. The same here while it's open.
I am sitting on a bus and looking to the seat, the window, the crossroad, the bug on the screen, the light glimpse on the window, the river down there, the trees in the wind, the motorcycle coming through, the other passengers, my cellphone, the eye of the woman in front of me, the girl's legs nearby and her shoes meanwhile:
I think - think think think and react and I do not really see these things - I just glide on the definitions and reactions coming up looking these things - or not even related to these things - but stimulates. Check it out.

When long time ago I pushed lots of psychedelics, this observation assisted me to be aware of when others are busy within or being present - to push them or bring them back here - SNAP - hey we are here - and when one is moving the eye without being present - I can ask - "What's up?", "How is it going?", "What's happening?" - and many ask me how I know that they are thinking.
Well, when one slows down to a certain degree - it is obvious - not even the eye movement can blow the 'cover' of not being here - if someone is HERE - then it is obvious when others are NOT.

Remembering with Bernard - he has applied Self-honesty, Self-forgiveness, Writing for decades to a degree that he was not just able to be here constantly, but he became this presence, consistency here.

So that's why and how he was able to work directly what is here, the physical, the starting point - and if one is walking the Desteni tools for years can let go the busy mind reality for real and experience and deal with what is here.

The 'Eye' of Consciousness, the 'I' as Consciousness must be walked through - to be here without any reaction, definition, thought, feeling, emotion - this is where Life starts, never before.

That's why it is imperative to grasp the Common Sense within the tools provided by Desteni - because it is about real, tangible, practical, down to earth, ground zero physical self-realization, not just some chakra feel-good weekend happiness energy separation mind engine bubble - that is still of systems - and will never be solution for all.

Everything is connected, related and in interaction in this existence as all as equal as one - if one walks through resistances and definitions of the mind - can be really HERE - and can see the deception within Self and Others and really assist and support for All Life's interest. Everything else is Self-delusion and Self-interest.

And this does not mean one should feel shitty and painful all the time - but there is no excuse within this existence and especially in these controversial times about what is Best for all.

If one can not realize what it means or what would be really the practical approach for What is Best for All - then it is a problem, a bubble of separation, a physically manifested consciousness system as Self as Mind secluded and superimposed from it's source as Energy from Physical Substance, from Life.  That to understand I really suggest investing some coins to the Secret History Of Unverse audio series (it's first 5 parts are free to download) because it is explaining with simple terms the relationship between Energy, Substance and Life - and how existence has been manifested as it is from it's starting point which is still here and until we do not change that - we can not change our origin point from Separation to Unification with and as Life as who we really are and were and ever will be.

So it is definitely a journey to grasp, to apply and Live everything what is here and to unfold the secrets what has always been around but we were always just too busy within our Eye of Consciousness Mind System to see through, to see beyond the thoughts, feelings, emotions.

Because as long as we are busy and occupied within our mind - we are not seeing how and why others are occupied within their mind - and we are unable to grasp what is here as current human system of greed, abuse, destruction and rape of Life through physical abuse with Energy of  Mind Consciousness - this is the education, this is the common sense for anybody who can take responsibility, who can be clear enough within to realize the necessity to first stop ourselves and be a living example of stop the Mind Consciousness and assist and support others, for the children to come with a State of the Art Education what is provided here with Desteni tools to really change the systems that Rule Earth, that decide who can live and who will die:

The economic, the political, the monetary system is just like the same as our mind consciousness - if we understand our own mind to a degree to be able to stop - we are able to step beyond self-interest and deal with the systems outside of ourselves and take responsibility for all life and change this floating mudball around the sun to a place where All Life is respected, nurtured and supported equally. For that, we, individuals should and must be the ones who say no to self-acceptance through fear, through excuses and justifications why we accept ourselves within Self-limitation and use the tools what are the most practical and simplistic for letting go all delusions what we got through our family-blood-DNA, through our education, through our media, through our environment which determine and show us equal as one who we really are until we stand up and change.

That's why the 7 Years to Journey to Life has been started wherein many people from all around the world are walking through Consciousness Systems with the starting point as Life - Through blogging, vlogging, Applying and Living Self-forgiveness within Self-honesty.

There is a free course to start if one is willing to give time(which is ourselves) for exploring the tools available for all who can read and can understand the simple math of 1+1=2.

Desteni I Process LITE
Also check out these EQAFE Self-support Audio interviews in the topic of Pain, Eye:




For Self-education:

No comments: