Saturday, October 19, 2013

[JTL 123] Fantasy, mystical: letting go part 1

Continuing to open up TV, Movie mind-dimension in regards to the word: FANTASY.

Fantasy: child tales, dragons, magic, wizards, fairies, evil, good, monsters, artifacts, fate

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to fantasy, the word, the world fantasy and the feeling of mystical and surprising.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself and my life as not enough mystical and surprising.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define part of my personality as watching fantasy, mystical and surprising films, movies what I have to live out otherwise who I define myself to be is not what I act so then friction I experience, desire, devotion towards fantasy, tales, mystical experiences.

I forgive myself that I have not realized the word mystical means not being aware of something so not really knowing it yet becoming mesmerized with it's value I've given to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to strive towards fantasy and enjoy depiction of fantasy and feel good about it and appreciate it and adore it with a feeling of positive, mystical and nice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to see fantasy pictures, stories, films, movies to see nice what I've defined as positive, attractive and enjoyable and by that definition being devoted towards what I define as nice, mystical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define mystical as something what is fascinating, attractive and energetic.

I forgive myself that I have never understood my devotion towards mystical experiences as not being satisfied with what I currently experience, just having a feeling of not being alright and wanting to change.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the desire after mystical experience is the hope that something will change me as the experience or as the circumstances with my reactions, judgments, definitions, feelings, emotions, memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to live in a fairytale wherein there is magic, wizards and I can be someone powerful in comparison to who I am today in this physical reality today what I've defined as not enough and the polarity friction what I experience I become conditioned and addicted to to watch, speak about, participate or read fantasy, tales, mystical experiences.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the word mystical means not understood and to be attracted to something what is not understood is alright but to become obsessed with it is not.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I can ask right questions and then I can get answers within common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want fantasy stories tell me mystical experiences instead of realizing that I can understand mystical experiences, meaning seeing through points and realizing it: not mystical anymore.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that to escape from what I experience here in my physical life is to deny who I really am and to go into experiences what are mystical, different, not understood and defining this as good is not solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that mystical means hidden and not understood so to become attracted to mystical means I am attracted to what's hidden and not understood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to live in a fairytale by always stimulating myself with stories, images, pictures what are experiences of me feeling somehow about them meanwhile disregarding my direct physical life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have magic and power and feeling positive about the possibility of having powers what are mystical and unbelievable and not realizing that meanwhile I am wondering and daydreaming about it - my physical life is here missed, what can I do here on earth is disregarded by praising the experience and feeling of mystical and fantasy.

I forgive myself that I have not ever realized that I can act and work for this world, this earth to become the world what I fantasized about, to have peace, prosperity and understanding by supporting to implement an Equal Money System wherein everyone can live a life what is great to not need to daydream and fantasize about other worlds but to live fully here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define science fiction as fascinating because it is pointing to a possible future and hoping that we, humans can have that kind of 'modern' life - meanwhile not realizing that it is just an imagination and to become obsessed with it is not common sense here on earth to solve the problems we currently face as humanity.

I forgive myself that I have not realized the consequences of my actions and become aware of it scares me to remain here always directly without the mind need to move, move me but as self as who I am is suppressed, limited.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within creating parallel fantasy worlds in my head what seems more interesting, relevant than what is physically here: I am obsessed with my imagination and not being here as breath as silence.

No comments: