Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fear, hiding releasing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put into an idea about I can hide from myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to "think" I can hide from myself as life as one and equal.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to save the whole world still hiding in separation instead of being one and equal the situation as me to be the directive principle of my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not wanted to see the world in truth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to wake up just because of fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not even question the White Light as deception.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not wanting facing the world as it is now because of my fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to hide me from me behind pictures as pictures.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to wait.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed not being aware of my own breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to forget that I am breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed me to suppress myself because of fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to believe in such an ide like death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to develop self-dishonesty extensively.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed and manifested the current situation of this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed me to not be my own director of my life because just of my fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to fear from death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in fear as reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my own fear as energysource.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to manifest my fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to be influenced extensively from the White Light.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to use the mind to try hide from myself, just because of my fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to infect my inner core of very being's with this mind prison.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in this reality just an equated mindset.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to identify me with this structural resonance just to use it for trying to hide from myself just not wanting to be life as onness and equallity to direct my own life as me as who I am really.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to fail into timeloops of mind just because of my fear of death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed and manifested separation in this world. I stop. I stop everything what I did, even those what I wanted to, even those what I still want to do. I release theese constructed ideas, because I do not want to hide anymore from me, from others, from nothing. I am me as me as life as breath as onness and equality.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wanted to find me separatedly from me instead of realizing that I am life as breath as onness and equality.
I am here to manifest this world as heaven in onness and equality, I dare to act me, stop hiding, expose all what is illusion, no matter the cost, we have to give up, we have to stop.
I forgive myself that I fear from my own power what I gave to the systems just because like that I believed that I never have to wake up, I never could wake up. I is inevitable. It is now.
I am wake up, I am strength, I am life, I am me, I am honesty, I am nature, I am eath, I am stable, I am life, I am expression, I am the unification of men. Already.

No comments: